The modules are assembled to make large self supporting structure, for the covering of both industrial or civil buildings, suitable for different use and architectural forms. The modules can be connected each other with connectors that provide a quick and fixed assembly.
Electrical and hydraulical connections are easy to connect too and proper tanks are placed on the side of the roof.
With these characteristics the roof becomes a complete appliance that generates energy, heating and cooling (solar and thermal energy), easy to transport and to install, a fully integrated modular roof at low cost.
We invented specific blocks for every need of the roof.
The modules are connected with specific tubes and plates. The gasket system and the protective glasses made a reistant barrier against harsh weather conditions. Side metal sheets assure an high insulation level all over the perimetral surfaces of the roof, the gutters are designed for water harvesting. Electrical cables and hydraulic plumbings are integrated in the module structure and available on the inside for installation and inspection.
Customizable on top
The basic external surface. The glass used, is a 3,2 mm tempered prismatic anti-hail glass, which is pasted on a peripheral frame aluminum-treated.
The glass can vary in colors.
It is a photovoltaic panel, with personalized frame, consisting of 66 polycrystalline cells.
The power rating of the panel is 300 Wp.
The electrical box of the photovoltaic panel is inserted in the main body in its own seat and sealed to bring the electrical connections within the network in order to connect them and inspect them for maintenance.
Below the anti-hail glass, there is a solar thermal panel, with network connections to the interior. The solar panel is made of pigmented aluminium profiles, associated with the hydraulic circuit made of aluminium pipes.
WILL BE AVAILABLE IN LATE 2019
The module is made in a single industrialized process called PLS (poliurethane layers system). Parts are assembled together and foamed to make solid and light monolites. Fixings, sealing elements and covers are all standardized for the MAS roof system.
Up to three modules on long side (or five modules on short side) can be mounted on the roof without needings of supporting beams, for an approximate span of 6 metres. The weight of the roof is only 35-40 kg/m², with energy panels that are already integrated in the structure of the module.
The roof is earthquake proof due to his high mechanical performance with a patented connection system made of plates and tubes.
The roof is made of a sandwich of materials that made him insulating for a value of thermal transmittance of 0,20 W/m²K, (comparable to 16 cm of pure rockwool).
The system includes:
- 3,2 mm of glass
- 35 mm double-glazing unit
- 30 mm rockwool
- 60 mm polyurethane foam
- 0,6 mm metal sheet (2x)
Moreover, where modules are connected:
- Aluminum and rubber gaskets
The sealing system is made with perimetral gasket and closure caps.
It guarantees the ermetic closure between the interior and the exterior of the building.
The sealing rubber is covered and pressed on the glass surface by aluminium edges and caps. This make gaskets uv-resistant and weatherproof.
The sealing system is the same used for side closures of the roof.
Local companies made the parts of MAS modules with the highest quality standards; MAS Roof is responsible for the assembling in the factory with a single industrial process.
The transport is operated by a single supplier in 20' containers.
With two container we can transport a 100 m² shed roof, including full length window and structure. The entire structure can easily be mounted by two or three skilled employes.
Once operative, the roof wil be able to provide a large amount of energy that can be used for the electrical needs and the conditioning of buildings.
At the end of its life cycle the roof is completely removable, as also all the parts of the modules that can be disassembled and recycled or reused.
• industrialized assembling process in the factory
• easy dismantling of the materials at the end of life cycle
• superior physical and mechanical properties at a lower weight per m2
• 100% recyclable
• roof transportable in container 20‘ with a single supplier
• modular and dismountable roof
• on-site assembly of factory built sections
• certain time (hours / days)
• installation carried out by a single specialized team
• the solar panel is integrated
• multiple versions of the surface; the roof can be customized according to the needs
• the entire surface of the roof is used as a solar collector
• higher efficiency at competitive costs
ELECTRICAL CABLES AND HYDRAULIC PLUMBINGS
• hydraulic plumbings and electrical cables are integrated into the body of the module and into the roof structure
• easy installation and maintainance
• well defined costs and times
• savings and convenience
• return on investment in a short time
• more materials and products that require different suppliers
• processing of materials in the factory and on site
• difficult to break it down at the end of the product life
• heavy weight
• involvement of various actors for transport, at different times
• complex demolition and impossible to move
• time-consuming, not always clearly defined (days / months)
• more specialized teams
• solar panels that require a supporting structure
• solar panels do not cover the entire area of the roof
• systems for cooling circuits of the panel are expensive and inefficient
ELECTRICAL CABLES AND HYDRAULIC PLUMBINGS
• requires focusing on the design and construction on site, with specialized teams
• each process adds new costs
• long chain and times determine an increase in costs